Monday, December 8, 2014

Ryder and Rhenn

One of the best things about having the blog is the opportunity to meet new people and make friends while we support each other. You probably remember our first post about Ryder & Rhenn here. I love every single item on their new collection, the cool prints, fun colors, the faux leather leggings and skirts, super soft fabrics and awesome designs, I just LOVE every print that they uses. I have to say that I totally love this collection, can you tell? Haha!

I love writing about awesome handmade shops that do so great and Ryder & Rhenn is one of my favorite, always. Nic, Adam and Ry are the cutest family ever, Nic is always so nice and its been so awesome working with her and getting to meet them ( Through Instagram). They have been one of my biggest supporters along with a handful of others that have been so nice and encouraging when I started the blog.
Nicole is a OB Tech, mother of a beautiful boy and with the help of Adam (her husband) they work really hard on Ryder & Rhenn to bring you guys the best quality and cool clothing for your little ones. Their customer service is great and they always try to interact with their followers and customers.

As a fashion designer and a mother I'm always looking for cool, unique and comfy clothing for my kids and Ryder & Rhenn made just that. You will fall in love with their awesome clothes as much as I have.















Winter Collection


 

 
We invite you all to see more of this awesome  Shop and join their Instagram and Facebook

Mia is wearing a Shop Jellabee Headband




Behind Ryder & Rhenn



1. Tell us a little bit about  Ryder And Rhenn. e.g. Materials you like to work with, trends, etc.

When it comes to style or trends I feel like I'm really eclectic. I love simple, classic beautiful clothing, amazing vintage detail, and Rock n' Roll flair mixed with a little 90's alternative vibe and a touch of casual country girl style. Now that's a crazy mix! I can dress Ryder in a preppy little man outfit one day and a total skate ready look the next. I also love comfort. We look good when we are comfortable! Of course Eco- friendly and natural materials are the best. Working with quality materials is a must!

2.Who is behind Ryder And Rhenn? e.g. tell us a bit about the owner and the reason why Ryder And Rhenn started.
 
Hi! I'm Nicole, my super wonderful hubby is Adam and have been beyond blessed with our little guy Ryder! We are the core staff behind Ryder & Rhenn. This company was started primarily out of my desire to work from home with my little babe. I struggled so much with leaving my son to go back to my hospital job, and craved a creative outlet so this little biz slowly fell into place. I started off selling Ryder's cloths to buy my first few yards of fabric and worked my butt off figuring out this business everyday there after. I've met SO many amazing customers/friends and other uber talented shop owners, creators and bloggers (Trendy Kiddo's 😉) this has truly been such a gift in so many ways! 
 
3. Tell us a little bit about this collection
 
I would say Winter 14' has been all about leather and plaid. I love how plaid has the ability to be classic, alternative, or country chic! Leather is so edgy and fun and can be beautiful and simple at the same time. I also let my inner junior high 90's alternative girl fly. The Gamer Loungers, oh and I just made a plaid tunic in my size paired with some leggings and Doc Martins. So my fave! 

 
 
4.What is one of your biggest goals for next year?
 

Growth. Growth in clothing designing and crafting, in my business and efforts to make a difference by joining great causes, and if we are very very lucky, growth in our family too! 













 
                **Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.
             Images and Text cannot be reproduced or republished on any medium without the explicit in-writing consent of the blog author
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment