If you are looking for plans to celebrate our Nation's Birthday with your little ones, there are many different ways to make this a very special holiday.
We'll provide you different plans to get you started.... Ready? Set?
- Miami Children's Museum (11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
There will be art, watermelon, water games and more! Don’t forget to wear Red, White and Blue to win a prize.
- Miami Metro Zoo (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Miami Zoo is offering a sweet summer deal of $5 admission and free ice cream.
- America's Birthday Bash At Bayfront Park (The park is open All Day, Free kids' zone from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.) FREE ADMISSION!
Enjoy music, food and beverages, a free Kids' Zone, and one of the largest fireworks displays in South Florida! Fireworks starts at 9:00 p.m.
- Jungle Island's 4th of July Fireworks Bash (6:30 P.m. Adult Buffet $25, Child Buffet $15. Adult Buffet & Park Deal $45, Child Buffet & Park Deal $30)
Join Jungle Island with fireworks and a BBQ bash. You will also enjoy an all-you-can-eat BBQ buffet, music, dancing, and interactive visits from some of Jungle Island's animals.
- “Race to the Fourth” (From 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
- The Coconut Grove Chamber of Commerce (5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
The Coconut Grove Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring an evening celebration that will feature a dozen food trucks, live music, a children's play area and an evening fireworks celebration.