Monday, November 17, 2014

Project Bellasheshe

I am always on the lookout for cute and unique hair accessories for Mia, I love headbands and head wraps since Mia doesn't have a lot of hair jet. Who doesn't like a super cute headwrap or headband?
Project Bellasheshe is a cute leggings and hair accessories Etsy shop for kids. We received the boho wrap and we are really happy with the quality of the wrap, is soft, stylish and comfy, perfect for little girls. Project Bellasheshe customer service is great, we got the head wrap pretty fast and Christina is really nice.
Project Bellasheshe was founded in December 2013 by Christina a mother of a little girl and a stylist, who was inspired by her daughter to create beautiful headbands and leggings for kids. As a fashion designer I'm always looking for funky, trendy and cool fabrics and Project Bellasheshe has just that.












We invite you all to see more of this beautiful shop and join their Instagram and Facebook






Behind Project Bellasheshe


I started Project Bellasheshe in December of 2013 after my daughter was born. I’m a mom, sister, wife and friend with ideas to share with the little beautiful children of the world. My vision was started making simple headbands for my daughter and before I knew it I was up to making headwraps and unisex leggings.

I strive to have the best customer service; I interact with most of my customers on a daily basis. Asking for feedback, good and bad.  Customer service has all been a big deal for me and it shows through Project Bellasheshe. On a daily bases I feature our product on Instagram and Facebook. It brings me joy to see all of the cuteness shine through their little faces.

I’m so proud of how far Project Bellasheshe has comes over these few months and for the wonderful things ahead for us.  Everyday I’m more and more motivated on growing Project Bellasheshe. 

 

Christina Wenskoski
Owner/Stylist 












        **Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.

Images and Text cannot be reproduced or republished on any medium without the explicit in-writing consent of the blog author

No comments:

Post a Comment