Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Keepy, the best app for parents

I'm always searching for good free Apps so that I can keep photos and memories of my children. When I heard about Keepy app I downloaded it immediately, I wanted to try I right away. I have to say that is really easy to use. It helps you stay organized and saves your families memories, photos, videos, artwork and much more, there is no need to feel like a bad parent any more when secretly tossing in the trash a scrap of paper with your child's scribbled that you don't know if is worth keeping. This App is something every parent will not only find a great use for but will totally fall in love with. Everything can be accessed in the free Keepy app or on your very own private Keepy website

With Keepy you can record yours or your child's voice or create a video telling the story behind each memory, the best thing is that you can share your videos and photos with your loved ones. There is no need of scissors or glue anymore, with Keepy you can create a virtual memory book.  Each member of the family gets their very own memory timeline and Fans can show their love by leaving voice, video or text comments on your memories.




Keepy is available for:
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Kindle Fire, Web
 





Behind Keepy


My name is Offir and I'm the CEO and co-founder of Keepy. I'm also a dad of two boys :)

I created Keepy because I wanted to find a way to save and share all of my family’s memories in one safe place: photos, videos, artwork, schoolwork, awards, mementos, and more. My wife, my kids and I add voice and video “stories” to many of our memories to enrich them. And, of course, we share them with our close family and friends so they can comment and add their love to each "keepy moment" too.

I don’t want my kids to grow up any faster than they already are, but when they do, they’re going to love to look back at Keepy to see (and hear) the story of their lives.

Feel free to email me at any time with questions, suggestions, or just a hello.

Thanks again for using Keepy for your family’s precious memories.

Keep on keepying on :)


Offir Gutelzon
Keepy, CEO                

No comments:

Post a Comment