Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hatcher Press

My little baby girl turned one year old two weeks ago and when I was preparing everything for her big day, one thing I knew that was a must have for her birthday was the Hatcher Press "I AM ONE" tee. Brenda is the designer and creator of Hatcher Press. This super cute Alaskan base shop was founded in January 2014 when her son Hatcher was turning one, she couldn't find what she was looking for, so she create it, that's how " I AM ONE" tee was born. 
 

Hatcher Press Screen printed on American Apparel tees and raglan which are made of super soft cotton and great quality. The best part is that this awesome tees are unisex.
  
 
I was really excited when Brenda sent us one tee and one raglan for Mia's Birthday to feature them on the blog. We received so many complements on these tees. Definitely is a must-have for our little ones birthdays. Currently Hatcher Press has "I AM ONE" "I AM TWO" and "I AM THREE" and they are going to release next month 'I AM NEW" they will have onesies in 3-6 and 6-12 months, Will be the perfect gift for babies or mothers to be.



Hatcher Press "I AM ONE" tees and raglan are perfect for birthday photo shoots or birthday parties.


 
We invite you all to see more of this super cute  Shop and join their Instagram and Facebook



Photos courtesy of XM Photography  at http://xiomaradesigner.wix.com/xmphotography
 
 
 
 
Behind Hatcher Press 
 
 
Hatcher Press began in January 2014 when my son, Hatcher, was about to turn one. I searched high and low and couldn’t find a simple and stylish graphic tee that said, “I AM ONE,” so I decided to make one! A few of my friends have babies around the same age and after seeing Hatcher in his shirt, the orders started rolling in and Hatcher Press was born! Hatcher Press is now a line of tees for adventuresome toddlers, named after my son, Hatcher, who was named after Hatcher Pass, Alaska. One of the most beautiful and raw places on earth.

Birthdays are kind of a big deal around here and we love to celebrate all year long! These tees can be worn on your little one’s “special” day and every day after! Our raglans, crews and tanks are perfect for toddlers learning to show (with their fingers) or say their age!










**Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment