Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stellar Seven


Today we are featuring the "Howl at the Moon" Hola Mama tank top From Stellar Seven , they are so unique and cute for both boys and girls. Stellar seven uses American Apparel tees which are made of soft fabric, great for South Florida weather.
 

 


 
 "Hola Mama is my original print because the two words came to me when I was trying to teach my son Spanish. It is his heritage, but what a great way to incorporate language. It's more than just two words, it represents his individuality, it tells a story of who he is, and he gets to learn Spanish while he is at it." Catherine Ruiz
 

Stellar-Seven is a brand of clothing and accessories for children between 0-12 years for the new generation of parents a more urban alternative. is fresh, cool and is definitely here to stay. We love all her tees and tank tops
The customer service is top notch (we didn't expect to receive the products as quickly as we did.)


We are giving a thumbs up to this company! and we invite you all to see more of this cool shop and join their Facebook and Twitter


About Stellar Seven


1. Tell us a little bit about Stellar Seven
Stellar Seven makes fashionable, fresh, modern and unisex hand screen printed shirts for infants and toddlers. 


2. Who is behind Stellar Seven? Tell us a bit about the owner and the reason why Stellar Seven stared.

I have always loved fashion and after having my son Stellar in 2012, I was always on the lookout for fashion forward tees for him. With not that much luck, I taught myself how to screen print and it just launched from there. Received many compliments on my first and original design "Hola Mama" and Stellar Seven Apparel was created. I still hand screen print each and every tee. 


3. Is there any brand besides yours that you would recommend or that you admire?

 I seriously recommend all small shops! I'm huge on supporting small businesses, so let's just say those mamas behind those small businesses are who I admire!







***Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment