Monday, July 7, 2014

BumpBox

I recently received a BumpBox for review, since my older sister is pregnant I gave it to her so that she could try the products and review them.


When I opened my BumpBox I found a welcome note were it explained each of the products that came inside.

I loved the filler paper that decorated the inside of the box. The colors were pink and blue perfect for baby boy's moms or baby girl's moms.
 

The top quality products that I found inside the box where:

  • Dandelion Organic baby rattle
  • Book "it is really 10 months"
  • Green tea lip balm
  • Mango Sorbet body lotion
  • Bundle Organics prenatal juice

When you purchase the BumpBox for yourself or as a gift there is a small questionnaire so that they can know more about yourself and send you things that you will love. Heavy black heart
 
I wasn't expecting to find something for my baby inside my BumpBox, for my surprised I found something for my baby. It is a really nice idea that BumpBox not only thinks of the things that you need but also about your bundle of joy. The organic baby ruffle will be a great puffy toy for my new addition. For sure he will enjoy it.

I loved the book "it's really 10 months", because I'm a first time mom-to-be so it is good to get advice from other moms. Through  emails the three authors (friends) exchange their date-to-date pregnancy experiences.

The green tea lip balm is a great product for your lips. Since I got pregnant I have notice that my lips are dryer than normal. This product has been great moisturizing my lips.

The Mango sorbet body lotion has a delicious smell. This is the perfect lotion to moisturize your skin because it has Shea butter and aloe. Great product to help you prevent stretch marks. Makes your skin glow.

I enjoyed drinking my bundle organic prenatal juice. They have different flavors, but the one i tried had kale, apple, lemon, ginger, folic acid, calcium, vitamin d and omega 3. This pasteurized prenatal beverage is a great source of vitamins for you and your baby. Bundle Organics was sweet enough to offer 15% to all of our readers with your first order . Use the promotion code BUNDLE15 when you checkout at www.bundleorganics.com Until July 31st

I will definitely recommend moms-to-be to purchase the BumpBox. It is a great way to pamper yourself during this amazing time of your life.
 
 
 
Try 1, 3, or best value, 6 month subscription http://getbumpbox.com/packages-pricing/





***Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.******
 

No comments:

Post a Comment