Friday, January 9, 2015

Hipsterbearwear

After some well deserved vacations, we are back!!!!! Today we are featuring a super cool kidswear brand that caught my eye with their awesome rompers, with cool graphics. Gabby is the designer and creator of Hipsterbearwear. This awesome Texas base shop was founded almost a year ago.

Every single romper and dress is handmade by Gabby from start to finish! Hipsterbearwear rompers are up cycled from t-shirts with super cool graphics. She does customer orders, too. If there is a design that you might have in mind and Hipsterbearwear doesn't have it, you can shoot her a message and she will try to make it for you or if you have an old t-shirt that you would like to turn into a romper she can do that too. Other customizations include hoods, sleeves and drawstring to name a few.

I must confess that I loveee rompers for my little ones, I think they are super cool and practical, so I was really excited when I received Hipsterbearwear romper for Mia, I love the Dreamcatcher design and the romper fits super cool with a drop crotch "Harem" fit with skinny legs which I love.








We invite you all to see more of this super cool  Shop and join their Instagram and Twitter



Behind Hipsterbearwear



1. Tell us a little bit about Hipsterbearwear . e.g. Materials you like to work with, trends, etc.


Hipsterbearwear rompers are handmade in Texas. These rompers are up cycled from t-shirts and are not mass produced. They are made in small quantities by combining raw edges, a sleek design, and some really fun prints.
Rompers are made long as to fit for as long as possible and are forgiving regarding sizing. It is currently offered up to a size 4t. The basic romper is sleeveless with overclocked seams along all raw edges. They are streamline in the torso and feature a drop crotch, "harem" fit with skinny legs. They are easy slip on and off by stepping into the neck hole or can be customized by the individual customer to include snaps. Other customizations include hoods, sleeves and drawstring to name a few.


2. Who is behind Hipsterbearwear ? e.g. tell us a bit about the owner and the reason why Hipster Bear Wear started.

My name is Gabby Morales and every single romper is made by me from start to finish. Upon discovering IG shopping, I was obsessed but my shopping was taking a toll on my wallet. I began by making my son his own leggings and soon people began to inquire about them. Thus "Hipsterbearwear" began. On my very first order, I tried the uncut leggings on my son (which were made from a shirt), spotted the possibility for a romper- and the rest is history.



3. Tell us a little bit about this collection

The rompers are all about comfort and cool. I love trendy pieces however hate when its unpractical or uncomfortable for our little ones to play in! The rompers are jersey material and stretch and move with your little's in mind.


4.What is one of your biggest goals for this year?

I have a couple goals for this year for design however the main goal for this year is to add accessories to the shop- making www.hipsterbearwear.com a one stop shop




















          **Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.


Images and Text cannot be reproduced or republished on any medium without the explicit in-writing consent of the blog author

No comments:

Post a Comment