Monday, June 23, 2014

Milky Review

I was given a sample of Milky by Need Brands to review. For all of you who don't know about Milky, it "was designed by a pediatrician to help boost the quality and quantity of breast milk." Even though I didn't have any issues to produce enough milk with my two kids, I know for most mothers, breastfeeding is not that easy, so a product that can help not only to increase its quantity but also its quality sounded very appealing to me.
Courtesy of need brands
 

In the box you'll find 12 - 2.5 ounces bottles, very convenient to carry in your purse or diaper bag. Milky is made with organic herbs that have been proven to boost the quantity of milk supply. In my opinion the taste was surprisingly good , it tasted like tea with strawberries. But hey!, even if you are not a tea lover, Milky it's very easy to drink and you can obtain the benefits of consistently taking the supplement.


Courtesy of Need Brands

My personal experience with Milky was great, I truly like to product and Even though I have been fortunate enough to produce a good amount of milk to feed Mia , after trying Milky for a couple of days I started seeing an increment in the amounts of milk that I was producing. I believe that this product is a must for those mothers that struggle with producing enough milk to feed their babies.

I invite you to go ahead and give Milky a try. I'm sure you and your baby will love it and you will start seeing the benefits right away.

Need Brands is giving away some Milky, so head down to Punch Tab and complete your entries to try it yourself.
 

1 Box for 6 days supply $29.99

Would I recommend these products? Yes
Would I buy these products? Yes 





**Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.
Images and Text cannot be reproduced or republished on any medium without the explicit in-writing consent of the blog author



No comments:

Post a Comment